"I just wuv you, Mommy. Miss you too, Mommy. Happy Bawentine's day, Mommy."~Caleb, said spontaneously. Sometimes, this is said when he's in trouble, and it just almost melts my heart (and my resolve!). :)
_________________
On a walk, Caleb, ever the conversationalist, says this:
"I mam happy, Mommy." ("mam" is "am")
~Caleb.
"Good! I'm glad you're happy!"
~me.
"I have a bommom, Mommy." ("I have a bottom, mommy." as in, his anatomy.)
~Caleb
"Good! Thanks for telling me that. I'm glad you have a bottom."
~me.
___________________
I was giving my tearful 3 yr old choices about what to wear to preschool (shoes vs crocs, striped shirt vs train shirt, etc) when I heard my 1 yr old crying and crying.. I finished coercing my 3 yr old into his clothes and ran to my 1 yr old... The gate that was latched WASN'T and my baby had opened it and FALLEN down the stairs!!! I felt horrible! By the time I got to him, he was sitting up, and as I called his name, he crawled away, laughing, squealing and giggling... little stinker. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment