Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some of our favorite things...



Maff.. almost 2, and Caleb.... a big 4 yr old. At the park on a beautiful fall day yesterday. We were there for a "Tike Hike" (read: a really slow walk through the woods with about 20 other moms and their kids). The boys and I lingered behind and talked to a few other moms that I knew--but then we lingered even longer and enjoyed the day, the park, and the trees by ourselves. We pretended that the picnic shelter was our house, and we had a living room, a nursery (for Maff, of course), and a back porch and front porch. It was fun. :)


Caleb playing "Uncle Phil's" drums (John's Uncle Phil is lending us these drums... they are a godsend because they have headphones!! Either boy can pound away to their heart's delight--and I don't have to hear a thing!). Both boys love to play them.


Caleb, showing off his favorite new fall sweater. His favorite color is orange...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love that the drums have headphones! What a brilliant idea! And I'm glad you are all enjoying the fall - hope you have lots of those fun moments ahead this season.