Sunday, October 25, 2009



I took the boys to the park tonight.. and got these two shots, which were pretty typical of our activity. Caleb rode his bike like a biking fiend, just riding everywhere, with no fear (which is great!). Matthew was more contemplative, and looked, smelled, walked, and generally enjoyed himself. My boys are fabulous little people.



This is my sister, Duke, and me. Her newest little baby, Isaiah, is tucked away in there somewhere. I visited her for a few days, by myself, in Kansas City, MO. It was wonderful to be away, without my kids, with her and her family for a few days.


And finally, another tree shot. This is the view down our street today. Our house is just off-screen to the left. This is the most beautiful fall I've seen in a long, long time!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JB said...

i love love love your blog.

Elisha and Scott said...

cute cute cute hair. i love it! ur lookin a little too skinny girl. r u eating ;)