Sunday, August 3, 2008

And more Jesus.. and other things that come out of my mouth.

So Caleb's name for music is "Jesus." He often wants "more Jesus" (more music), so I'll turn iTunes on and we'll listen to "the Jesus."

It gets tricky when we're in the car, however, and he wants me to turn "Jesus on."

I find myself saying, either, "No, I don't want to turn Jesus on right now" or "Ok, I'll turn Jesus on..."

John, being the ever faithful theologian, and musician, just cringes. :)

It gets even trickier, though, when we're on our way to church. See, Caleb thinks that John works with Jesus, at church. So, Caleb often says, en route to church, "See John? And Jesus"

Yep, buddy, we're going to see John and Jesus. :)

In other news, speaking of words that shouldn't come out of my mouth, Caleb calls blueberries "balls." You might be able to guess where this is going. :) Yesterday, for breakfast, we had blueberries on our cereal, and Caleb kept stealing mine.

I found myself saying, rather loudly, "NO! I want to eat my own balls!!!"

In this case, John and I both laughed long and loud. :)

3 comments:

JB said...

I love your writing... Keep on keep on!

Sarah said...

Kak, this is hilarious! BTW, if thee could have this blog publish an RSS feed, that would be great. :) I read all my blogs thru Bloglines, and I forget to check the ones that aren't on there!! :) love thee!

katharine said...

how do i do an rss feed, sare? i just bookmark the blogs that i follow....